No matter where you are moving your things, you need the right supplies to get the job done. If you are relocating your items to All-American Mini Storage, you can purchase your supplies from us. We carry a comprehensive selection of moving supplies to make it easy for you to get your possessions from Point A to Point B, all at affordable prices. Why make things more complicated by purchasing anywhere else?
The Area Leader in Self-Storage
No matter where you live, chances are you could use a little more storage than you currently have. Here at All-American Mini Storage, we help those in homes, apartments, retirement communities, dorms, and more make their residences more livable without needing to sell or donate their possessions. We also work with commercial clients who need additional space for their goods. Since 1987, we have helped those in Claremont, Upland, Montclair, Ontario, La Verne, San Dimas, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, and Pomona. For the best facilities and the best service, work with us.
The Selection You Need, A Price You Can Afford
In theory, moving or storing items is easy. But if you want things organized and easy to find, the situation can get complicated in a hurry. One of the best ways to make the process easier on yourself is to purchase the right supplies and have everything on hand when you begin the packing process.
Below are some of the supplies that we carry; however, we often have more items in stock than we have listed on our website. If there is anything that you need that is not listed below, give us a call. Chances are we have it ready, and if not, we can stock it.
Know what you need? Give us a call or send us an email and we will have your supplies set aside so you can come in, pay, and head home to pack.
The most important items to have when relocating are moving boxes. We make it easy to purchase the boxes you need. The sizes of boxes we carry are as follows:
- Small Box (1.5) 16x12x12
- 2 Piece Picture/Mirror Box (small) 24×3.5×36
- 2 Piece Picture/Mirror Box (large) 39.5×3.5×31
- Medium Box (3.1) 18x18x16
- Large Box (4.5) 24x18x18
- TV/ Microwave Box 24x24x20
- X-Large Box or Wardrobe Box (6.0) 24x18x24
While boxes may be the most important, they are not all that is needed. We make sure you have all the extras you need to make moving your items safe and smooth. Some of the packing supplies we can offer you are:
- Bubble Roll
- Packing Paper
- Foam Peanuts
- Paper Pad (3 ply)
- Utility knives
- Tape Dispenser
- Tape (Brown and Clear)
- Bungee Cords
- Drops Cloths
- Magnetic Lights
- Mattress Tote Kits
- Box Flap Holders
- Measuring Tapes
Mattress and Furniture Covers
Finally, larger and more expensive items should receive special protection to make sure they get to our facility in excellent condition and remain in perfect shape throughout their time in storage. We offer the following items to protect your goods.
- Mattress Bags: We offer mattress bags in standard mattress sizes: twin, full, queen, and king. If you have a non-standard mattress—such as an XL-twin or a California king, we can source these mattress bags for you.
- Sofa Covers: These thick covers are excellent for protecting furniture of all types and keeping them clean. We carry these covers in several different sizes, accommodating chairs, ottomans, loveseats, and couches. We also recommend using them for things like rugs.
- Dining Chair Covers: These covers are made explicitly for dining room chairs, fitting against them tightly and protecting them from dings and scratches. These are mainly important to use with wooden chairs, antique, and heirloom items.
- Dust Covers: Dust covers are plastic sheets that do not offer protection from damage but do keep things clean. They are suitable for all types of furniture, electronics, and appliances. This means less cleaning is needed when the items come out of storage, and it also ensures the electronics and appliances still work well.
Free Moving Truck
In addition to the quality supplies you can purchase from us when you rent a storage unit from All-American Mini Storage, you have access to our moving truck. The truck is a newer model with an automatic transmission and well-maintained so that you can trust in it. It features power steering, air conditioning, cargo tie-downs, and also comes with a ramp, making it easy to load and unload your items. The truck is large, able to move approximately two rooms of objects and furniture in a single trip. All you need to do is schedule your use of the truck with us, and it will be available to you during the reserved hours.
Rules for the use of the Truck
- Call in advance to reserve the truck.
- Pick the vehicle up before noon and return it by 5 pm.
- We fill the tank before pickup; you must refill it before returning it or pay a refueling fee.
- The renter is responsible for any damage to the truck.
- The driver must present a current driver’s license and an insurance card in their name.
- If the driver does not have insurance, they must purchase our collision damage coverage.
All-American Mini Storage Is Here for You
If you are in Claremont, California or the surrounding cities, including Upland, Montclair, Ontario, La Verne, San Dimas, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, and Pomona, you never need to worry about finding secure and affordable facilities for storing your items. Our facility has top-of-the-line security features and dedicated staff to ensure you have a pleasant experience when working with us. To learn more about our services, specials, and discounts, stop on by or give us a call. We have over 650 units to service you.
FREE YOURSELF FROM THE CLUTTER AND GET YOUR SPACE BACK.
Our Self Storage Units will:
Help you stay organized.
Free up space so you can live your life.
Provide an affordable solution to renting or buying more room.
(takes 1 minute to complete)
Click the Map for Directions to Our Self Storage Facility in Claremont
What Customers Are Saying
I’ve been renting with American Mini Storage off and on since 2010. In all that time, I’ve never had an issue with the quality of service or the pricing. The manager, Vickim has been nothing but helpful and understanding for more than half a decade, and today, a fine gentleman by the name of Nick helped me out when I had problem, with my unit, and he did it all with a genuine smile. These are good people, plain and smile and I’m grateful for all the work these folks put into their facility